Monday, April 23, 2012

Refreshing

I'm home. And...it actually feels really good. It's weird because this is usually not the case. I like coming home for a weekend, and then i'm definitely ready when Sunday comes to head back to Provo. But...it was different this time. 
It was the perfect time of night when I got into town. 
Dusk. 
And then I drove by a couple fields with crops sprouting up. 
I rolled down my window and listened to the sound of the wheel line watering. 
I seriously have never felt this way coming back into town. 
Maybe its because
its been over 2 months since I've been home.
The longest I've ever been out of this town. 
I think for the first time in my life I was thankful for:
Rupert. 
It's good to come back every once in a while.

Because this weekend was so warm we headed out to the dam to soak up some sun. 
It was so great. 





It never fails, The Dam is always an awesome place to take some awesome pictures of nature. 

 

2 comments:

  1. In the fall....We're totally for real actually going to go up to Rupert Idaho and you're going to show me around! PLEASE. I would say I'll reciprocate the action and we'll go to Texas, but that's kinda a really far drive.....Soooo you'll just have to come down and visit another time! :)

    ReplyDelete