Thursday, February 9, 2012

Poor

I'm poor. And because of this I have started selling my plasma. It had been going along so smooth...until today. They insert into my left arm, and after three workers coming over, they cannot not find a good enough vein. So they pull the needle out and move on to my right arm. The worker is about to insert the needle and I hear "Oh this vein looks nice!" and then I hear "Oh....I'll be right back." I look down at my arm and see a bubble forming. The worker came back and informed me he had nicked my vein. Just great. But no big deal. I still got paid and now I'll have a frickin awesome bruise! 
Left arm with a minor bandage

Right arm with the whole shebang. Bandage, Ice Pack, etc.  
Once the bruises start to surface, I'll for sure be posting those pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment