Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Run Like The Wind Bullseye

I'm 19..and still get just as excited to go to Disney On Ice as I did when I was 5. It's seriously the best! This weekend my mom, sister and I went to Toy Story 3 on ice. Awesome!  
Barbie and Ken...Quite the couple. 

The gang. 
After the show we headed down to Provo, so they could stay the weekend with me. It was awesome and SO frickin warm! Heavenly is the only word to describe it. On Saturday we took advantage of the weather and had a picnic. Pretty delightful. 

The essentials. 

I made my own little concoction to take on the picnic. It was pretty fabulous!    
I threw all of these things into the magic bullet:
  • Tuna
  • Mayonnaise
  • A Red Bell Pepper
  • Lettuce
  • Cucumbers
  • Grapes
  • Tomatoes 
  • Lemon Pepper 
 It's so good on crackers or bread. You decide. And it's perfect for a picnic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment