Wednesday, January 2, 2013

He Put A Ring On It (X3)

In the span of l0 days, 
three EXTREMELY important people 
got engaged!

Holly and Landon
First off was my dear sister. 
I'm heartbroken that I now 
have to share her, but I know  
Landon will treat her like a queen.



Tyler and Neelam
Tyler, my favorite brother in this 
WORLD came home for the 
break, and brought home his 
girlfriend (now Fiance) Neelam. 
I love my brother so much, 
and it makes me so happy to 
see him so happy. 


Jam Jam and Gaff
Jamie is one of my bestest friends
and roommate this year. 
Her and Gaff started dating early 
in the school year, and it has been 
so fun to see their story unfold. 
Good thing Gaff is a stud, because 
I wouldn't just give Jamie away to 
anyone. 



So there we have it. 
A wedding in 
March
April 
and May. 

Bring on the wedding drama. 

2 comments:

  1. Crazy right!? Soo exciting though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I've been creeping through your blog posts and I just love them all so much!! I'm going to miss your posts. Luhhhh you!!!

    ReplyDelete