Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hawaii Won't Know What Hit Them

Okay. Okay. I know I have failed terribly 
at the whole 30 day challenge. 
But whatevs. 
It was worth the try. 
But anywho, remember when 
Well, the time has finally come 
for her to report to the MTC. 
This past weekend we took 
a roadtrip down to Idaho 
for her farewell which was 
fabulous. 

And then last night, 
we said our goodbyes. 
It was hard to say goodbye 
to one of my best friends, 
but I'm SO excited for her. 
She's ready to go. 
She's prepared. 
She's worthy. 
When Sister Tateoka arrives, 
HAWAII WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM.








1 comment:

  1. ahhh love her, love you, love this! thanks for sharing!! Oh and pretty sure you need to update me on the situation we discussed the other night...wink, wink;)

    ReplyDelete