Monday, January 2, 2012

Locked out

So, there is this boy that I kind of like a lot. He's now out on a mission in the Marshall Islands, but before he left we had this brilliant idea to make a time capsule. So, Mr. Missionary went to work on welding the most awesome time capsule EVER! It was mostly all done, and then we painted it, and did a pretty awesome job as well. But, time ran out. I left for school and he was busy with work and getting ready to leave so he added a few finishing touches and then it was my duty to put everything in. And that is where the problem begins.....

Isn't it a beaut?

And this is the crazy contraption I have to figure  out how to open! I spent FOREVER trying to figure it out and  yup....still sealed shut.


Hopefully in time I'll be able to get this sucker open and fill it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment