Monday, November 19, 2012

Hey. I'm a slacker. Days 17,18,19

Day 17
Mint Green.
I'm digging this color so much right now.
Its so rad,
and is looking pretty sweet on my nails.
Perfect color.

Day 18
I am thankful for knowledge. 
The knowledge that I already have gained, 
and the knowledge which will come in the future.  
I'm thankful for the knowledge of my purpose in life.
This knowledge keeps me calm and peaceful.
Knowledge which I have is one 
of the main components to my happiness in life. 

Day 19
Circumstances.
I have an easy life.
I have a loving family,
the gospel of Jesus Christ, food, 
great friends, a car,
an opportunity to further my education.
The list goes on.
I take the simple things for granted.
But I am so very thankful for them
and the ease which they bring into my life.  






No comments:

Post a Comment