Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It has come and gone.

Can you believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone already?
I totally slacked off, 
and didn't even finish up my Thankful posts
so here we go. 

Day 22
Emotions. 
I am thankful for the emotions which I am able to feel.
Happiness is of course my favorite, 
but there are so many emotions which 
are powerful as well.
I am thankful that I am 
able to feel sadness
and disappointment. 
Without those feelings, 
I would not know the great 
enjoyment of joy or success.

As I did these thankful posts, 
I realized I have been so blessed in 
my life. 
It's so easy to overlook
all of the great things which we have in
each of our lives. 
Some days it was hard to find something 
that I was grateful for, 
and on a couple occasions 
I even asked my roommates to 
give me ideas on what I could say I 
was grateful for. 
Pathetic.
But, back to my train of thought....
ALWAYS be grateful, thankful, 
and full of Thanksgiving. 
November is not the only time 
of year in which we can share our 
thankfulness.
We need to always have an 
attitude 
of 
gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment