Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Farm Life

Last night, me, Holly, and Landon 
needed some adventure 
and because we're in Rupert, 
there were few options. 
We chose to go out to the 
dairy and explore a little bit. 
I drank milk from the tanks, and 
it was DANG GOOD. 

Then, I milked a cow. 
Pretty great I must say. 

and then we went on saw
the baby calves. 
I LOVED THIS. 
They were the sweetest things ever. 
I didn't want to leave. 
All of the calves had been 
born that day, and one of them 
was born within five minutes of
us getting there. 
We were able to see it take 
its first steps, and 
it was one of the coolest things.






After the dairy, I was 
still in need of some adventure, 
so we drove over to the sheep 
and explored over there a bit. 
The baby lambs were so adorable. 
I loved them so much 
and tried to sneak one home. 
Seeing those little animals so 
soon after being born just was 
something else. 
It made me so happy, and 
made me realize there are so 
many things in the world that 
I take for granted. 






A great weekend. 
and HEY! 
The. papers. are DONE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment