Sunday, May 5, 2013

Oh hey. It's now in the 50's

 I sometimes have a feeling I should stay home from the mish  and marry DERRICK ROSE , but then I think, mmm... better not.
JOKE. 
Nothing's holding me back from spreading the gospel
 to the people of Argentina, 
wellll....maybe if Taysom  Hill professed his love for me
 I would extend my date a transfer or two,...but anywho.... 
59 days until I enter the MTC!!! 
UPDATE
I'm done with my second year of school. 
I am done with generals and actually taking classes I enjoy.
Have I ever mentioned what my major and minors are?
Well, if not, here they are: 
Major: Anthropology 
Minor: Non-Profit Management 
Minor: International Development  
Pretty great. 
My classes challenge me to see the world in a new light, and I love that. 
I am home. 
And have already mowed my lawn..twice and I haven't been home a week yet. 
Nothing too exciting going on. 
Just on the hunt for a job, 
but I am discovering fast that no one
 wants to hire a girl for less than two months of work. 
But, it's great to be home and take a breather
 before jumping into the great opportunity which will soon await me! 

Rearranged the room and re-did the chalkboard wall. First time since I painted it back in
high school! Big step here folks. 
\
Went to Women's Conference down in Provo for a couple of  days.
So awesome!

Went on a walk to the duck pond before I left Provo and saw the baby duckies

Went on a river hike before heading home to Idaho. I just love my Chacos so much.


Don't worry guys, 
I'll keep you all updated
 on my SUPER exciting life before the mish. 




No comments:

Post a Comment