Tuesday, June 4, 2013

America's Game (AZ-1)

I had the most wonderful time 
visiting Tyler and Neelam 
a little while ago. 
Soaking up some Arizona sun 
was simply divine. 
The first night there we 
headed to Chase Field 
to watch the AZ DBacks 
take on the Texas Rangers. 



















I'm not a baseball fan. 
I'would have said that 
I would rather watch Curling 
than baseball. 
But, this game changed things. 
Guys, I REALLY like baseball. 
No, I will not sit down and watch
it on TV.
But, I will no longer go around 
testafying of the hate I have for 
"America's Game."



Chase Field has a retractable roof 
and when we got in there, 
it was closed. 
And I was devastated.
I wanted the ultimate 
first MLB experience. 
And whadayaknow. 
They opened the roof. 
That made me one happy girl!
And set the tone for the rest of 
my vacation. 






No comments:

Post a Comment