Friday, June 7, 2013

The Farmhouse- Best Omlet of my life. (AZ-3)

We went to breakfast one 
morning at this cute little 
restaurant named 
The Farmhouse. 
The whole feel of 
the place was home-y 
and the other shops 
around it had 
a cool vibe.







and the food...
Oh the food!
One of the best 
breakfasts of my life. 
I am not even kidding you. 






We also went to the temple 
which was also fabulous. 
We went on a hunt for 
some fruit, but sadly, it 
was all out of season, 
So, instead of fruit picking, 
we took the classic jumping picture. 

















Sadly, the time came where I 
had to say goodbye to beautiful AZ 
and my awesome family. 
Luckily, I was able to soothe 
my pain by stopping 
by one of the best 
doughnut shops 
and getting the most delicious 
Devil's Food Cake doughnut.






No comments:

Post a Comment