Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Love Sunshine. (AZ-2)

The next couple of days in AZ
were full of sunshine. 
and I loved it. 
We lounged by the pool 
and then went and ate 
at the coolest place evvvva. 
Joe's Farm Grill


I highly recommend it. 
All of the food that they 
serve is grown on the farm 
that they own. 
I got a veggie pizza
and it was SO delicious!





Okay, I know these pictures 
are a little weird. 
And its weirder that they 
are of the bathroom, 
buttttt...I just had to!
Barbies and a TV.
Awesome. 

Another cool thing 
is that the owners of 
the farm and restaurant
have developed a 
neighborhood named 
Agritopia. 
It was awesome. 





The next day we headed to  S E D O N A
That place is so GREAT!
A little more mountainous 
than the regular desert Arizona. 
We went for a sweet hike
up Cathedral Rock 
and then went swimming. 

It was beautiful! 
Redrock and green trees
Perfect combination!





  












No comments:

Post a Comment